a life's

life is a long journey for you and me...we mus appreciate people who still around us,beofre too late

2010年12月31日星期五

Postpone exam

POS Exam Postponed!
I am so happy when heard about the news from our lecture "MOHAMMAD" that our exam date will be delay until N time ,since the venue have not been comfirm.What a relief for me..cause i had not done my study yet.
Public holiday for tomorow ,is just like something quite suprsing me ,but it does birght my day.Moody for the past few days cause of(I also dont know why,maybe due to exam?),finally i have some rest.
Arguing with my dearest hubby again.That's the common things for us.I had just discovered why we always argue?Maybe is simply because of communication problem.My hubby wont same like me,he wont tell me anything straight to the point(Because I am dumb or noob)I just couldnt understand him well.
Arguing...arguing...arguing....end with nothig.
Chinese New years gona coming soon...But there is no celebration from me for that event.What a sad case.
To be continued......

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页