a life's

life is a long journey for you and me...we mus appreciate people who still around us,beofre too late

2010年5月17日星期一

3.11AM

Today I having insomia again and again.What actually bordering in my mind??
If not mistaken,I was thinking because I gona going MMU study.
I felt I am quite lucky having a dad that had settle down everything for me,
but I personal felt that I not excited for what I gona face,I just felt that I am
blur,no direction.A young lady going to a far place without
a friend or even do not know what should she do for
the next step..
BLUR+CONFUSE = SCARE
Another things was related to my dear.Hmm..It seem to be the 1st time
I mentioned him in my blog.Just finished read up his blog..
conclusion:
HUEI-LYNN THIRD LAW'S
The feeling of love in a relationship will be
neglected once one of the party having financial
burden or even stress....
Isn't it once again it proved that MONEY was the seducer
towards a human being.

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页