a life's

life is a long journey for you and me...we mus appreciate people who still around us,beofre too late

2009年8月15日星期六

Australia

Australia


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Today when I am still onlining,suddenly Alex cal me up.At first ,I din't felt any special cause as usual,he is like that.Something which make me felt suprise was,he was asking me wheather want follow him to Australia or not ,4 or 5 years later.

Alex:"hello,I got something to discuss with you.

Me:" okay...got anything?

Alex:"I am planing going Australia to work after done my study,so I am asking you wheather are you intreste to follow me to go there?

Me:"ERm..why are planing to go there??

Alex:"( bla..bla..)lots of reason...

Me:" okay,let me finished everything first,then I will think about it...


But,actually i already have the answer.I won't accompany my friend go there.Maybe,in my mind,I am thinking,if I leave whoelse will going to take care my parents?Yes..I have a brother..BUt I as daughter do have to hold the responsible too.

Sometime,I do think that my parents treat me too good,They gave me rm300 per month(without asking me how am I spend)...whenever I am hungry,they sure will buy something for me..expecially during midnight..care for me..

But come to asking myself?what can I do for my parents?Can I still buying supper or gaving them rm300 when I am growing up??I don't know..but something I am sure that..I wont sent them to old folks home...

Recently got a news was about the children are sending their parents to the goverment hospital and abondon them....I am quite angry with this.But what can we do??When we are young,our parents take care of us....but when their old,we just put them aside!...

Did you ask yourself before that what can you gave your parents in future?Or?Are you thinking they might be more happy staying inside the old folks home?

If you don't want to sent your children to the orphan house,please don't not think about sending ur parents old folks home...!.and busy was the main reason....



0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页