a life's

life is a long journey for you and me...we mus appreciate people who still around us,beofre too late

2009年9月4日星期五

gAving up...

Physics..
Now already 3am...Tomorow I am going sit for the physics STPM trial..but How come my mind was blank now??I can't
even remember what I had study.I felt like want cried out..what's wrong with me?Am I gaving myself pressure? Mentally tired rather than phyisically.
My mum just bought me those chicken essence,ginkgo...
but I choose not to eat it..not because I don;t it..
is because I felt that Myself not worth it to have it...the main reason is because my mind was blank now...
I don;t know should I go to school tomorow or not...

++++++++AM I trying to run away from it?+++++++++++++


Today Ah Qiang asked me alot of question.I just wondering what and how should I answer that moment.But finally we got the answer.
Finally we got the best answer for each other..

****But actually I felt bad .++++++
The answer he told me,I rather hope I din't heard before...

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页