a life's

life is a long journey for you and me...we mus appreciate people who still around us,beofre too late

2009年11月5日星期四

1/2 sen + 1/2 huei-lynn = 1 sen huei-lynn







Back to my old school---

Today I was absent from school again.Around 10am,I woke up and drove
back to my old school (AMC) to settle some cocoriculum problems.
When I stepped inside my old school,at first,I felt everything was just
like back to the past.Suddenly I recall all the memory,how we "
ponteng out from the school,gotong royong,swimming,marching,St.John
tranning"...everything just like just happened..I miss them.


But eventually when I went inside the staff room (PN.Pamela)


Me:"good morning teacher,sorry to trouble you that our school had informed
us that they still not received the coco marks,so We hope the school will
resend a copy to my current school.

Pamela:" We had sent already,we have no time to entertained you all,you all must
wait till we are free just check....


My old school,my ex teacher...just because we had left the school and we did not gave contribution in term of financial towards the school,then they can throw a word to us
"NO TIME TO ENTERTAIN US?!.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think in this blog,I din't mentioned about MR.PHANG this person before..he is an ex micheallian,ex perfect..when in school,we don't know each other existence,until this year FEBRUARY we started to chat(that time he had left school),teasing each other...day by day passed...we knew each other well...that time I remember I gonna break with my ex bf...(I don;'t know the decision I made was wrong or right?or even I am thinking should I break with him?)

Indirectly,Mr.Phang had let me make a decision..Breakup.After break up with my ex,I and Mr.Phang getting more and more close..we use to go play water or look at the view. One day,Mr.Phang express his feeling to me..we are happy with it.But we not planned to together at all or even we dare not to think at all.

Time passed quickly.....suddenly..in facebook he posted out....

"I gonna go to singapore study!.....

I knew this gonna happened soon,and we became less and lesser contact since that day onwards,the day before he left,he said:

" I gonna leave tomorow,and thanks alot for bringing alot of happiness to me and I will not forget you.

Erm..I wished him all the best.We had a good moment before, but I really need thanks him that...not because of him I will not decided to break up...

*****I hope this secret will be kept for a thouasand million years.******THanx









0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页