a life's

life is a long journey for you and me...we mus appreciate people who still around us,beofre too late

2009年7月28日星期二

Amc Canteen day 25/7/2009

AMC CANTEEN'S DAYS


After finished studying my inorganic chapter 1 and 2,I started to fall asleep..(Aluminium,Berrylium,Hall process,thermal process.....bla bla...)I am going shut down my mind now!OFF!....


Last Saturday was my former school AMC canteen day!Actually before I and my former classmate gradaute,We are actually hopping our last year( form 5) will be held a canteen day,but unfortunately due to our former school some extra-ordinary reason(maybe no financail worries) ,the canteen day had been postpone to5/7/2009....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

( this is miss ow cian wei sister's class foodstall,ah pat still bought a rootbeer from there)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(this is the basketball court,last time we use to having PJ period here^^)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(our school hall,every monday we will came to here sang negaraku)

.........walk...walk....walk.........

I saw the tallest person in catering club,which can also consider as my junior..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us....(shameful!)

I spent three bulks to try my luck!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That pat take the photo while I am playing..=.=!!!!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
.......................................

At the end,We still dint met ooi until we arrived in jusco...Dat moment,I am struggling for hunger,all the gang member expected miss ow's bf going to treat us...but luckily at last....I GOT FOOD EAT!!

Something unexpected happened was the new member : KHor Jia wei joined our gang,but I just felt that,maybe we still not knew each other well,so both of us less conversation...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

..................................

Muaxxx....

2 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页