a life's

life is a long journey for you and me...we mus appreciate people who still around us,beofre too late

2009年5月10日星期日

Happy mother's Day!

(This is my mummy and me)^^
her little princess..we having our
lunch in black cannon(jusco)


Today was 18/5/2009 Mother's day.I quite happy for my mum,and I told myself I must let my mum felt happy and proud for her own daughter.Today early in the morning,I went to the super kinta market,at first I decided to baught some sunflower from there..
Those sunflower seem really nice,and myself love it so much.


I went to one of the shop,I asked for the price for two sunflower plus wrapping..


.do you know it cost how much he told me??!




I just cant believed my own ear by that moment,,,,
:"miss,it only cost rm60..do you want anything more?I
will help you to wrap it now.."

Wow....i just cant believe.I just bought myself for 10 bulks...
I kept quite and said:"let me think first..dont wrap frist!..

hooo.Without wait for a minute,I already ran from there..
This kind of peoples are them thaught us as customer was their food or prey...they can suck our blood during this big day!....

I start to think,alot of peoples bought for those flowers which cost for
rm100..I not mean their stupid or being fool by the flower shop dealer.but ask yourself isnt't worth it to buy such things for 100 bulks?

Maybe the receipent might be happy by that moment when they receieve...but after that what will they do towards that bunch of flowers??
The best idea will be put it aside..

.
You spend for rm100 just make a person happy for a minute or felt romantic...
dont you felt it not worth it??

In this world,alot of poor countries.which need our help..they even struggling for food,water,home,or even clothes...but for us?!!

When we are staying in comfortable zone..we will not realize others who are suffering in other places.We even spent 100 bulks for just a flowers...but do you ever think that rm100 for people who are poor,what can they do?They atleast buy a packet of rice which can make it to last for a month...

So...I not mean I not that kind not romantic person,I am just realistic.Who will felt unhappy when received a bunch a flowers,but when you think ,the rm100 you use it in other ways like helping others,which gaving you the same feeling also...at the same time you will felt you are doing something you felt being satisfied...!!

Helping others,will gave you happiness and satisfied.Even a word"thanks "


..it actually means more than that..so please dont being fool by those romance,


use your money wisely which can also brings you happiness,.....

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页